Check out the "About Me" section. I'm very excited! And it has nothing to do with the caffeine and chocolate. (Although those are good too.)
There are all kinds of changes here today. Also to the right, you may have noticed The Beautiful Blogger Award. Many thanks to Fiona Phillips from Fi's Magical Writing Haven for awarding it to me! By way of following the rules, I'm including 7 random things about myself. I'm talking obsessions this week (although this has nothing to do with the rules of the award.)
1. I have been completely obsessed with this song:
2. My television obsession has been The Voice. (I'm bummed that Tony Lucca didn't win.)
3. My reading obsession has been Sonya Sones' books. I read two this week, one the week before and I've got another one on hold at the library.
4. My writing obsession has been staying above the 25,000 word count. I've hit 25,000 words three times. Each time I get on a roll with new words, I end up deleting older sections and dropping below the count again.
5. My eating obsession is homemade blueberry-banana bread - soooo good.
6. My cleaning obsession has been trying to get our spare room ready for my 16-year-old nephew who is coming up from FL to stay with us.
7. My mental obsession has been trying to convince myself that I'm not dreaming. I really am represented by Kendra Marcus of BookStop Literary. Pinch me.
I'd like to pass The Beautiful Blogger Award on to:
Have you been obsessed with anything this week?