First I'd like to thank Marcia Hoehne for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
The rules are: 1. Answer the following five sweet questions 2. Nominate five sweet bloggers.
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies, preferably chocolate chip, or peanut butter, or peanut butter chocolate chip. Of course, homemade are best, but I'll confess to keeping Place and Bake's on hand for- ahem, emergencies.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, unless we're talking Oreos. Then it's the Golden variety all the way.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Homemade fudge. My mother's recipe.
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? After lunch and dinner. The meal just doesn't quite feel complete until I have a taste of something sweet.
5. Sweet Nick Name? My husband calls me Honey. Always. I have rarely heard him say my name. Actually, I think it would freak me out and I'd wonder what was wrong if he called me Ruth. Although, not as much as if he called me Debra, or Angie, or, oh never mind.
Now, I'd like to share this award with five sweet blogging friends:
Victoria Lindstrom When I think of sweet people, Victoria is at the top of the list.
Le&ndra Wallace Even though she gives a shout out to vanilla in her profile, and I am decidedly chocolate.
Sara Bowers Her posts are short, sweet, and give you a lift - just like a good snack.
The Art of Puro This boyfriend/girlfriend illustrating team have the sweetest illustrations. Take a look at their blog header.
Sara Dobie Because your first blog award should be absolutely delicious!